Since December 2016, we have welcomed thousands of visitors to our small farm. We aim to provide each guest with a warm, personal & unforgettable experience.
Our FARM TOURS
Admission: $10/per person. Children 1 year old and under are free.
Upon arriving at the farm, you are greeted by one of our friendly farm staff. Children, and adults alike, are offered the opportunity to feed our free-range chickens, take a photo on Santa's Sleigh or climb on our fully restored vintage tractor. Our draft horses, Sven & Aksel, will be waiting to greet you from their pasture as you make your way down to our refreshments table. Seasonal refreshments are always offered complimentary as part of your tour. During the winter months, we will gather around a warm bonfire and during the summer, picnic tables are the perfect place to enjoy some shade. You will often get a peek of our geese, John Snow and Grey Joy, or our hippety-hoppity bunny named Blue. Children enjoy the swing set, and often pretend to "fly" while playing on the Reindeer-shaped swings. Photo opportunities abound!
Our tours always start with an 8-10 minute educational presentation on Reindeer. When you leave the farm, you will feel like a reindeer expert! This portion of the tour is also hands-on, with an opportunity to touch and hold shed Antlers, as well as get your first introduction to one of our Reindeer. Once the safety topics are covered, each guest will be given Reindeer Food and the real fun begins! Your up-close and personal Reindeer experience awaits as you enter their enclosure. Our friendly herd will eat right out of your hand or bowl. You can pet their soft fur, hear their clicking hooves and even take a selfie. One of our staff will be happy to help you pose with a Reindeer and take an unforgettable photo for you. Tours last 30 minutes and are often capped off with a visit to our barn and a greeting from our friendly pigs, Giggy & Bobo.
plan your visit
- Arrive 10 Minutes Early! Please allow a few extra minutes to get through holiday traffic, get the kids bundled up (in the winter), use the bathroom, etc. Tours start ON TIME and guests who arrive late will need to join a later tour (if available) or forfeit their booking.
- BIO-CONTAMINANTS: Please do not wear any clothing or shoes that has been around Sheep/Goats. They carry a spore that is deadly to Reindeer.
- Please Wear Closed-Toe Shoes (Boots recommended).
- Bring a Camera, Photos are encouraged.
- For the safety of your furry friends, NO PETS ALLOWED.
- During the summer, you are welcome to pack a picnic lunch and use our tables.
- Children under age 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Strollers, Baby Carriers, Walkers and Canes are safe to use on the farm.
- All guests who enter the farm must pay for admission, Children under 2 years old are free.
- Handicapped Parking and Drop-Off is provided by the barn in our lower parking lot.
- Tour Bus Parking Available by request.