Our most popular experience by far! Learn about Reindeer, hold massive shed antlers, then go INSIDE the reindeer enclosure for an up close and personal experience with the whole herd. Feed reindeer from the palm of your hand, feel their furry noses. Meet Santa in our historic barn.
Get FROZEN at the Farm
Reindeer Farm Experience + Character Meet & Greet
- General Admission | Ages 3+ Prices starting at
- General Admission | Ages 0-2 Prices starting at
- No strollers permitted while in the reindeer enclosure
Get FROZEN at Leavenworth Reindeer Farm!
Each guest will get a chance to visit and take a photo with Elsa, Anna, Olaf and for the first time Prince Hans. Feel free to come in your favorite costume! Also, included with your admission, is our traditional Reindeer Farm tour, which consists of an educational presentation and a visit with our reindeer herd inside their enclosure. Reindeer food is provided to each guest.
- 15-20 minutes educational presentation
- 15-20 minutes in reindeer enclosure for feeding, photos, and interaction with the herd *Height Restrictions Apply
- After your Reindeer Experience feel free to enjoy the rest of the farm! Our historic barn houses the largest reindeer themed gift shop in the world, specializing in antler gifts, souvenirs, home decor and more. Hungry? Blitzen Brew, our farm concession stand is now serving Alaskan Reindeer Sausage and hand rolled Norwegian Potato Lefse. The perfect lunch or snack on the go! We also have handcrafted espresso beverages, and seasonal drinks. Spend some time with our other animals – draft horses that pull the carriage downtown, ponies, chickens, bunnies, friendly turkeys and more! On select days, Pony Rides are available for an additional fee.