Our most popular experience by far! Learn about Reindeer, hold massive shed antlers, then go INSIDE the reindeer enclosure for an up close and personal experience with the whole herd. Feed reindeer from the palm of your hand, feel their furry noses. Meet Santa in our historic barn.
Christmas in July! Meet Santa + The Baby Reindeer
- General Admission | Ages 3+ Prices starting at
- General Admission | Ages 0-2 Prices starting at
- No strollers permitted while in the reindeer enclosure
Christmas in July! Meet Santa and the Baby Reindeer!
Back by popular demand, “Christmas in July” will include a special photo opportunity with Santa Claus in his vacation clothes! (Each guest 12 and under will receive a complimentary Lei Greeting). All guests will also take part in the Reindeer Experience Tour which includes an educational presentation and 25 minutes inside the reindeer enclosure. Help Santa pick out his newest flight team and meet the new BABY REINDEER! Feel free to wear your Hawaiian shirts! Closed-toe shoes are recommended, but not required.
- 15-20 minutes educational presentation
- 15-20 minutes in reindeer enclosure for feeding, photos, and interaction with the herd *Height Restrictions Apply
- After your Reindeer Experience feel free to enjoy the rest of the farm! Our historic barn houses the largest reindeer themed gift shop in the world, specializing in antler gifts, souvenirs, home decor and more. Hungry? Blitzen Brew, our farm concession stand is now serving Alaskan Reindeer Sausage and hand rolled Norwegian Potato Lefse. The perfect lunch or snack on the go! We also have handcrafted espresso beverages, and seasonal drinks. Spend some time with our other animals – draft horses that pull the carriage downtown, ponies, chickens, bunnies, friendly turkeys and more! On select days, Pony Rides are available for an additional fee